This is a such a simple but tasty pasta dish, I love the combination of roasted vegetables, warm pasta and a little bit of parmesan or feta.
- 450g (16oz) of butternut squash, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 170g (6oz) of pasta (I used a tricoloured brown rice pasta)
- spray oil
- salt and black pepper
- dried basil
- optional: cheese from your HEa allowance
- Preheat oven to 200c or 400f (gas mark 6)
- Place all veg on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Season well with salt, pepper, sprinkling of paprika and dried basil.
- Spray over the top with oil and bake for approx 45 mins until all veg is golden and softened.
- Add the pasta to a saucepan of salted boiling hot water and cook for 8-10 mins until pasta is al dente.
- Drain, reserving about a ¼ cup of the pasta water.
- Add the pasta back to the saucepan with the roasted vegetables and ¼ cup of pasta water, heat just to mix all together
- Serve with a side salad and enjoy!!
- If you have a HEa spare, top with grated Parmesan or some crumbled feta.
Extra Easy – syn free per serving
Green – syn free per serving
Weight Watchers Smart Points - 9
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 850 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.