Love Salmon? This Teriyaki Salmon with Noodles is a simple low syn delicious dish that the whole family will enjoy.
Pan seared salmon, drizzled with a homemade sweet Teriyaki Glaze for that perfect Japanese Inspired dish. My kids love this sauce, and It's so simple and easy to make.
Perfect served with egg noodles and some spiralized carrot and zucchini for those additional speed foods. Toss the veggie noodles in with the egg noodles and even fussy kids (or adults) will love this dish.
Just look at that amazing Teriyaki Glaze!! - Mouthwatering isn't it?
All served up and ready to dig into and enjoy!! My kids clear their plates whenever I make this Teriyaki Salmon, so not only is it low in syns for me but healthy for the rest of the family too.
You can also subscribe to Slimming Eats to keep up to date on all new recipes.
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET US KNOW! LEAVE A COMMENT, RATE IT AND TAG US IN YOUR PHOTOS @SLIMMINGEATS ON INSTAGRAM
Teriyaki Salmon with Noodles | Slimming World
Yield 2 servings
This recipe is dairy free, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
- Extra Easy - 1.5 syns per serving
- WW Smart Points - 8 per serving
- 2 boneless/skinless salmon fillets (approx 350g/12.3oz)
- 100g (3.5oz) of dried egg noodles
- 2 carrots, spiralized
- 2 zucchini, spiralized
- 1 tbs of dark soy sauce
- 1 tbs of light soy sauce
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp of garlic powder
- ½ tsp of ginger
- 1 tbs of honey
- ¼ cup (60ml) of water
- cooking oil spray
- 2-3 spring onions, chopped
- sesame seeds, small pinch
- salt and black pepper
- Cook the noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Add the soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder, ginger and honey to a small saucepan with the water.
- Bring to a boil until it starts to reduce down and thicken, remove from the stove and set aside.
- Spray a frying pan over a medium-high heat with cooking oil spray. Once hot add the salmon fillets and cook for 2 mins each side.
- Transfer salmon to a baking tray and spoon over the top with the half the glaze , placing under the grill to broil for a couple of mins until slightly caramelized on top and the salmon is cooked through.
- Spray a frying pan over a medium-high heat with cooking oil spray add the spiralized veg and pan fry for a couple of mins, mix in the noodles and season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve the salmon with the noodles, spoon over the top with the remaining teriyaki sauce and sprinkle with chopped spring onions and a teeny pinch of sesame seeds.
I only use a teeny pinch of sesame seeds, making the syns negligible, however if you use more you need to syn accordingly.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information.
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
Serving Size 1 serving
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 3.9 g
Saturated Fat 1.2 g
Cholesterol 109 mg
Sodium 1.311 mg
Total Carbohydrates 59.9 g
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
Sugars 15.6 g
Protein 42.3 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.