These cauliflower and spring onion fritters make a great lower carb side for breakfast, lunch of dinner. Also great with a bowl of soup or eggs.
Low Calorie Cauliflower Fritters
If you are looking for a great low calorie fritter, these are perfect - made with just leftover cauliflower rice, coconut milk, eggs, seasoning and spring onion.
Come and follow me on:
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
TWITTER, TIK TOK and YOUTUBE
You can also subscribe to Slimming Eats
so that you never miss any new updates.
Need some extra Support? Come and check out my Facebook Group
If you try this recipe, let us know!
Leave a comment, Rate It and
Tag us in your Photos
@SLIMMINGEATS on INSTAGRAM
- 2 cups of cooked cauliflower rice
- ¼ cup (60ml) of coconut milk, canned
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch, arrowroot or tapioca flour
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 2 medium eggs
- Salt and Black Pepper
- pinch of red chilli flakes
- low calorie spray
- Add cauliflower rice, coconut milk, starch, eggs, spring onion to a bowl and season with salt and black pepper and a pinch of chilli flakes.
- Spray a frying pan over a medium high heat with some low calorie spray
- Add a heaped spoonful of the mixture and gently flattened down with back of spoon, Cook till light golden and flip and repeat on other side. I make 8 equal sized fritters
- Continue with remaining mixture.
Please see below for full nutritional info and additional details about recipe:
- Calories - scroll down to nutritional info box
- WW Points and other Slimming or Weight Loss programs - due to plans regularly changing and updating, we recommend calculating with the official tools you get as a member to those plans to ensure accuracy of values.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided at top of this post.
DO NOT COPY AND/OR PASTE FULL RECIPES OR SCREENSHOTS OF ANY CONTENT FROM SLIMMING EATS TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA OR WEBSITE, IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ON SLIMMING EATS ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
Nutritional information etc are an estimate and are to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary in values from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate values yourself by the ingredients you use and the tools provided to you as a member of the programme you are following.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free, soy-free and/or dairy-free, for example). Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 FRITTER
Amount Per Serving Calories 60Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 41mgSodium 99mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 3g
Nutritional information and values etc are an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate by the ingredients you use.