Syn Free Chilli Beef Noodles | Slimming World
Yield 2 servings
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
- Extra Easy – syn free per serving (0.5 syns when using sugar)
- SP friendly - syn free per serving (0.5 syns when using sugar) -- swap out the noodles for spiralled veggie noodles (rutabaga/swede or butternut squash work really well with this)
- WW Smart Points - 8
- Paleo - use gluten free soy sauce (like tamari or coconut aminos) and spiralled veggie noodles (rutabaga or butternut squash work really well with this)
- Gluten free - use gluten free soy sauce (like tamari or coconut aminos) and rice noodles
- 200g extra lean ground beef (mince)
- 120g of rice noodles (or use spaghettini)
- 3 tablespoons of dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce (use tamari or coconut aminos in place of all the soy sauce to keep this gluten-free)
- 1 teaspoon of sugar (1 syn) - or can use sweetener
- 1 red chilli (deseeded), finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of chilli pepper paste (sambal oelek)
- ½ red pepper, finely chopped
- ½ green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- spray oil
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Remove, drain and set aside.
- Spray a large frying pan or wok with some spray oil. Add the mince, red chilli, onion, ginger, garlic, red pepper and green pepper and fry until mince is browned.
- Add the chilli paste, both soy sauces and sugar and fry for a further couple of mins.
- Add in the noodles and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with chopped spring onion.
- Serve and Enjoy!!!
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only.
Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. Also, double-check syn values of synned ingredients as different brands can vary.
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 3.8 g
Saturated Fat 1.4 g
Cholesterol 58 mg
Sodium 1.821 mg
Total Carbohydrates 67.6 g
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
Sugars 12.1 g
Protein 28.4 g
Recipe by Slimming Eats - Weight Watchers and Slimming World Recipes at https://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/chilli-beef-noodles