This salad is so refreshing on a hot summers day. I make it often and vary the dressings, opting either for lemon and mint or balsamic vinegar. Also if you want to up the protein, this is great served with some additional grilled chicken
This recipe is gluten free, Slimming World (SP) and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy –1 HEa per serving
Green – 1 HEa per serving
Original – 1 HEa per serving
- 90g/3oz of Feta Cheese (2xHEa's), cubed
- chopped Watermelon
- 4 cups (480ml) or arugula
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly slice
- salt and black pepper
- juice of 1 lemon
- few fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- Divide the arugula among two plates.
- Add the feta, watermelon and slices of red onion.
- To a bowl add the juice of 1 lemon, and fresh chopped mint, season with salt and black pepper
- Whisk together and drizzle over the salad.
- For a variation - instead of the lemon/mint, drizzle with balsamic vinegar
- For extra protein - add some grilled chicken
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 850 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.