This recipe is gluten free, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy –1 HEa per serving (2 mini quiches)
- 200g/7oz tin of tuna
- ½ cup (120ml) of frozen sweetcorn
- ⅔ cup (160ml) of fat free cottage cheese
- 5 eggs
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- salt and black pepper
- 90/3oz of cheddar, grated (3xHEa')
- spray oil
- Preheat oven to 180c or 350f (gas mark 4).
- Mix the spring onion, tuna and sweetcorn together in bowl and season with some salt and black pepper.
- Put the cottage cheese and eggs into a blender and blend until smooth
- Gently fold this into the tuna mixture.
- Spray a 6 piece large muffin tray with spray oil and spoon the mixture evenly into each space.
- Top with your grated cheddar
- Place in the oven and bake for about 30 mins until cheese has melted and is golden.
- Serve with a side salad.
- Optional: For a hashbrown base, Add some grated potato to the muffin pan, spray with spray oil and bake till lightly golden. Then remove from oven and add egg and tuna mixture and bake as directed above.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 850 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.