The Ultimate All Day Breakfast Tray Bake – so delicious, you will enjoy this easy simple recipe any time of day.
Ask my kids what they would like to eat for dinner and more often that not they will ask for breakfast food. My kids just love eggs, sausages, beans and all those yummy foods that just appeal to kids and adults too of course.
So when I asked the kids that question this week and they responded with the usual, I figured why not cook it all up as a simple tray bake.
Best part of all, is there is less pans to wash up and I could get on with other stuff while it cooked in the oven.
For an all day breakfast tray bake, you really could add all of your favourites. The kids like sausages, eggs, beans, potato hash browns, cheese and then I included a few additions just to add some healthiness to their meal, like fresh tomatoes and mushrooms.
If it was up to me, I’d prob get some black pudding on the tray too, but A the kids hate it and B it’s hard to come by here in Canada, so for today I just went for what we had.
Bacon would also be a yummy addition, but for today we kept it to just sausages.
You could even add some bread and bake it on the tray do. Did you know if you place some wholemeal bread on a tray, mist with a little cooking oil spray and bake in the oven, it goes super crispy and delicious like a healthier fried bread.
Yum!! Yes, please!!
Getting up late on a Sunday, finally has a new meaning and it’s purely so you can get this All Day Breakfast Tray Bake in the oven for a Sunday Brunch.
Love breakfast recipes? Check out some of these:
- Breakfast Roll Bakes
- Low Syn Breakfast Quiche
- Corned Beef Hash
- Sticky Sriracha Mushroom Omelette
- Syn Free Breakfast Pizza
- Sausage and Egg Breakfast Muffins
- The Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich
- Make Ahead Breakfast Bites
- Poached Eggs over Garlic Mushrooms
- Cheesy Egg and Hash Brown Casserole
- Breakfast Parcels
- Apple and Red Onion Sausage Square
- Breakfast Hash
or head on over to my Full Recipe Index with over 850 delicious Slimming World and Weight Watchers recipes all fully searchable by meal type, ingredients, syn value and smart points etc.
How can I add a 1/3 speed foods to this All Day Breakfast Tray Bake?
I added some mushrooms and fresh tomatoes to this tray bake, to include some speed foods, probably not the total 1/3 speed foods, but remember they are recommended not compulsory.
Some other options of speed foods to add to this tray bake are peppers, onion, you could even add a little kale or spinach just towards the end. I wanted to ensure the kids enjoyed this recipe, so stuck to foods I know they will eat.
It’s a perfect family friendly recipe!!!
Kitchen Items used for this All Day Breakfast Tray Bake:
- Measuring Scales
- Chopping Board
- Measuring spoons
- Santoku Knife
- Parchment Paper
- Baking Tray
- Mixing Bowl
You can also subscribe to Slimming Eats so that you never miss any new updates.
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET US KNOW! LEAVE A COMMENT, RATE IT AND TAG US IN YOUR PHOTOS @SLIMMINGEATS ON INSTAGRAM
See the handy Pinterest image below if you wish to pin this for later 🙂
- 800g (28oz) of large russet potatoes, raw
- 4 Low Syn sausages - slice in half to make 8 smaller sausages - 8 syns
- 16 grape (or cherry tomatoes), halved
- 8 mushrooms, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 250g (9oz) of baked beans
- 30g (1oz) of cheddar, grated - 6 syns
- fresh chopped parsley
- salt and black pepper
- cooking oil spray
- Place the potatoes in the microwave and microwave on high for 4 minutes, set aside to cool (you can do this the night before so they are ready if you prefer).
- Preheat oven to 200c/400f
- Grate potatoes into a bowl, season with salt
- Add grated potato to a extra large baking tray lined with parchment paper and spread out in a thin layer. (I used a 30cmx40cm tray)
- Spray over the top with cooking oil spray
- Add to the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven and make a space for the sausages, spacing them out evenly
- Add the mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Spray over the top with cooking oil spray.
- Place back in the oven for another 15 minutes until the sausage are almost cooked.
- Remove tray from oven again, make 4 spaces for the eggs, and crack them onto the tray
- Spoon the beans roughly across the tray
- and then roughly scatter the grated cheddar (I focus on the beans area to make them cheesy).
- Place back in the oven for an additional 10 minutes, for a soft egg yolk (or a little longer if you prefer hard egg yolk).
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!!
This recipe is gluten free, vegetarian, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly.
- Extra Easy - 3.5 syns per serving
- WW Smart Points - 10 per serving
- Gluten Free - use gluten free sausages
- Vegetarian - use vegetarian sausages
you can deduct 1.5 syns from a serving if you use your HEa towards the cheddar.
NOTE: I use Trader Joes Smoked Apple Chardonnay Chicken Sausages, syns will vary depending on what sausages you use.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided.
Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information.
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 418 Total Fat: 13.6g Saturated Fat: 4.8g Cholesterol: 243mg Sodium: 529mg Carbohydrates: 45.7g Fiber: 7.4g Sugar: 8.4g Protein: 31.2g
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 850 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.