Salmon and Leek Pasta Bake
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 1 HEa per serving
- 160g of uncooked pasta
- 200g fresh salmon fillet (uncooked), sliced into smaller pieces
- 1 large leek, sliced
- 3/4 cup (180ml) of passata (crushed tomatoes)
- 3/4 cup (180ml) of stock (chicken or vegetable are best)
- 1 tbs of tomato paste
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small onion
- pinch of mixed herbs
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 30g of parmesan cheese (1xHEa)
- 50g of mozzarella (1xHEa)
- black pepper
- cooking oil spray
- Preheat oven to 180c or 350f (gas mark 4)
- Add pasta to a saucepan of boiling hot water and cook until al dente. Drain water and set aside
- Spray a frying pan over a medium-high heat with some cooking oil, add the onion, leeks and garlic and cook until softened.
- Add the passata, tomato paste, stock, mixed herbs, tomatoes and a pinch of black pepper.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer until it reduces down and thickens.
- Add the fresh salmon and pasta and mixed to combine
- Transfer to an ovenproof dish and top with the mozzarella and parmesan.
- Place in the oven and bake for approx 30 mins, until cheese has melted and salmon is cooked through.
- Serve with your choice of side and Enjoy!!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 900 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.