These rustic garlic and parmesan mashed potatoes are sooo good. Whenever I make them, I want to just sit down with the bowl and a spoon and eat the lot. I like to use baby potatoes for this dish as I find the taste is so much better, buttery but without the butter of course.
This recipe is Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 1 HEa per serving
Green – 1 HEa per serving
Paleo – if you can tolerate dairyVegetarian – use a a
- 600g (21oz) of yellow fleshed baby potatoes with skins
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 90g (3oz) of parmesan (3xHEa's)
- salt and black pepper to season
- fresh chopped Italian parsley
- Add the potatoes (with skins) and garlic to a saucepan, cover with water and then place over a medium heat and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for approx 12 mins until a fork slides through the potatoes easily.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- Roughly mash and then add in the cheese, season with salt and black pepper and mix to combine
- Top with some freshly chopped Italian parsley
- This makes a delicious side dish to any meal.
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx. nutritional information:
Approx. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 850 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.