Treat yourself to a decent serving of this delicious Raspberry and White Chocolate Frozen Yoghurt for only 4 syns
This recipe is gluten free, Vegetarian, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Green – 4 syns per serving
Extra Easy – 4 syns per serving
Original/SP – 4 syns per serving
- 3 cups (720ml) of
fat freeGreek vanilla yoghurt (or similar fat freeyoghurt of your choice)
- ⅓ cup (80ml) of skimmed milk (1 syn)
- ½ cup (8 tbs ml) of sukrin: 1 or other sweetener of choice
- 53g of white chocolate chips (14 syns)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 115g (4oz) of fresh raspberries (1 syn)
- fresh raspberries to decorate
- Put yoghurt, milk,
splendaand vanilla extract into a bowl and whisk till smooth. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Add to your ice cream maker and turn on.
- Add the raspberries for the last 5 mins of the stirring process.
- Divide among four bowls and enjoy!!
- This frozen yoghurt has a lovely creamy soft texture. If you prefer it
more firm can place in a plastic tub and freeze for a bit longer and serve at your desired ,you consistancy.
- If making without an ice cream maker, combine all ingredients, add to a tub and stir every 40mins-1 hour until a frozen consistency you prefer.
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx. nutritional information:
Approx. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 850 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.