This salmon recipe is so simple to make, a small amount of ingredients and ready in less than 30 mins, if you don’t try it, you are missing out.
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Whole30, Paleo, Slimming World (SP) and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 2 syns per serving
Original – 2 syns syns per serving
SP friendly – 2 syns per serving
- 2 salmon steaks/or fillet portions
- 2 teaspoons of mayonnaise (3 syns)
- 2 teaspoons of wholegrain mustard (1 syn)
- Preheat oven to 180c or 350f (gas mark 4)
- In a bowl mix together the mayonnaise and mustard
- Place salmon on a baking tray lined with parchment
- Spread mayo mixture over the top.
- Bake in the oven until cooked, approx 20 mins
- Serve with your choice of sides - I served with Spiralled carrots and zucchini, sauteed with salt, pepper and paprika and some wilted spinach.
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx nutritional information:
Approx NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
per serving (without sides)
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 850 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.