Are you living in Canada and following Slimming World? Sometimes it can be hard to find Slimming World friendly food items when you live overseas. So I have compiled this special Loblaws Slimming World Syn Free and Low Syn Food list for all Loblaws Stores to help out all my Canada readers.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE USING THESE LISTS.
Do not screen shot or copy and paste these lists. You are free to share using the share buttons at the top of the page only.
Ingredients in products can change, which in turn means syn values may change too.
For that reason, these lists should only be used as a guideline and you should check syn values yourself regularly using the Slimming World syn calculator. If you do come across an error in syn values, please let me know.
Here is a list of syn free snd low syn Slimming World friendly Meat and Poultry products
Before I get to the list, I should mention Extra Lean Ground Beef that is actually syn free, is virtually impossible to buy in Canada, so if you have been counting it as syn free, run the nutritional information through the syn calculator to get the syn value (making sure you select beef as your free food). If you are lucky enough to be able to shop across the border in the US, then you can pick up syn free Extra Lean Ground Beef there. To be syn free, the fat should be 5g or less for 100g.
- Lou’s Double Smoked Back Bacon – FREE
- Lou’s Applewood Smoked Back Bacon – FREE
- President’s Choice Free From Peameal Bacon (94g) – 0.5 syns
- Presidents Choice Blue Menu Turkey Bacon (26g) – 0.5 syns
- Lou’s Peameal Bacon (100g) – 0.5 syns
- Butterball Turkey Bacon (30g) – 2.5 syns
- Presidents Choice Free From – Thick Cut Fully Cooked Bacon (16g) – 3 syns
- Maple Leaf Ready Crispy Bacon (18g) – 3 syns
- President’s Choice Extra Lean Ground Sirloin (90g) – 1.5 syns
- Store Extra Lean Ground Beef (90g) – 1.5 syns
- President’s Choice Blue Menu Ground Chicken (113g) – 2 syns
- President’s Choice Blue Menu Ground Turkey (113g) – 2.5 syns
- President’s Choice Ground Lamb (113g) – 4.5 syns
- Store Lean Ground Pork (113g) – 5 syns
- Marc Angelo Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage (2 sausages) – 1.5 syns
- President’s Choice Free From Original Breakfast Sausage (80g/3 sausages) – 2.5 syns
- Schneiders Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage Link (25g) – 2.5 syns
- Marc Angelo Chicken Gourmet Smoked Sausages – Mozzarella and Red Pepper (83g) – 3 syns
- President’s Choice Free From Maple Breakfast Sausage (80g) – 3 syns
- President’s Choice Blue Menu Breakfast Sausage (80g) – 3 syns
- Schneiders Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage Rounds (50g) – 5 syns
- Marc Angelo Chicken Gourmet Smoked Sausages (94g) – Teriyaki Pineapple – 5 syns
Here is a list of syn free and low syn Slimming World friendly dairy products:
- Kozy Shack Simply Well No Added Sugar Rice Pudding (113) – 4.5 syns
- Danone Danette Pudding (100g) – all flavours (except dark chocolate) – 5.5 syns
- Danone Danette Pudding (100g) – dark chocolate – 6 syns
- Hersey’s Smores Pudding (93g) – 5.5 syns
- Kozy Shack Tapioca Pudding (113g) – 6 syns
- Jell-O Oreo Pudding (113g) – 6 syns
- Any Fat Free Plain Cottage Cheese – FREE
- Nordica Smooth Lemon Cottage Cheese (100g) – lemon, caramel and vanilla – 2.5 syns
- Philadelphia Light Cream Cheese (15g) – 1.5 syns
- Philadelphia Herb and Garlic Dip (32g) – 2 syns
- Philadelphia Dill Dip (32g) – 2 syns
- Philadelphia Jalapeno Dip (32g) – 2 syns
- Philadelphia Herb and Spice Dip (32g) – 2.5 syns
- Philadelphia Onion Dip (32g) – 2.5 syns
- Liberte Cuisine Fresh Quark (375g) – FREE
Milk & Cream
see Healthy Extra A Measurements on the Slimming World website for qualifying milk and cheese measurements
- Neilson Fat Free Creamer (15ml) – 0.5 syns
- Neilson 5% Light Cream (15ml) – 0.5 syns
- Kraft Coolwhip Whipped Light Topping (8.7g) – 1 syn
- Kraft Coolwhip Whipped Topping (8.7g) – 1.5 syn
- Gay Lea Coconut Whipped Cream (15g) – 1.5 syns
- Coffee Mate Coffee Creamer (15ml) – all flavours – 2 syns
- International Delight Coffee Creamer (15ml) – all flavours – 2 syns
- Gay Lea Whipped Cream (15g) – 2 syns
- No Name Whipped Topping (18g) – 2.5 syns
- Liberte Creme Fraiche (15ml) – 2.5 syns
- Organic Meadow Half and Half Cream (14g) – 2.5 syns
- Neilson Fat Free Chocolate Milk (125ml) – 3.5 syns
- Neilson 1% Chocolate milk 25% less sugar (125ml) – 3.5 syns
- Neilson 1% strawberry milk (125ml) – 4 syns
- Any brand 0% Plain yoghurt – FREE
- Source 0% yoghurts – all flavours – FREE
- IOGO 0% yoghurts (100g) – all flavours (including Greek) – 0.5 syns
- Liberte 0% Greek Yoghurt (100g) – all flavours – 1 syn
- Presidents Choice 0% Greek Yoghurt (100g) – Strawberry – 1 syn
- Presidents Choice 0% Greek Yoghurt (100g) – Lemon – 1 syn
- Presidents Choice 0% Skyr Icelandic Yoghurt (100g) – vanilla – 1 syns
- Presidents Choice 0% Greek Yoghurt (100g) – Blueberry – 1.5 syns
- Danone Oikos 0% Greek Yoghurt (100g) – coconut – 1 syn
- Danone Oikos 0% Greek Yoghurt (100g) – cherry, peach & mango – 1.5 syns
- Astro Original 0% Yoghurt (100g) – all flavours – 2 syns
- Astro ZERO 0% yoghurts (100g) – all flavours – 2 syns
- IOGO 0% Greek Protein (125g) – black cherry – 2 syns
- Presidents Choice 0% Skyr Icelandic Yoghurt (175g) – power fruit – 2 syns
- Presidents Choice 0% Skyr Icelandic Yoghurt (175g) – strawberry – 2.5 syns
- IOGO 0% Greek Protein (125g) – chocolate – 2.5 syns
- Presidents Choice 0% Greek Yoghurt (175g) – Vanilla – 2.5 syns
- Presidents Choice 0% Greek Yoghurt (175g) – Honey – 3 syns
- Skotidakis 0% Greek Yoghurt (175g) – all flavours – 3 syns
Stumbling across this recipe and new to Slimming World? Why not check out my Slimming World Review – the UK’s favourite way to lose weight, which is now in the USA.
INTERESTED IN JOINING SLIMMING WORLD SO YOU CAN ENJOY THESE FABULOUS FOODS WHILE STILL LOSING WEIGHT?
Click here if you are in the USA – Slimming World USA
Click here if you are outside the USA – Slimming World
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Click here to come and join the - Slimming Eats Facebook group
where you can ask any questions on recipes, get the links to new recipes as they get posted to the blog, daily meal ideas, support and advice.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for 500+ more recipes for you to browse through.
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.