Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 1.5 syns per serving
Green – 1.5 syns per serving
Original – 1.5 syns per serving
suitable for a Slimming World SP day
Gluten Free and Dairy Free, Whole 30, Paleo friendly
- 2 fennel bulbs, trimmed and thinly sliced
- juice of half a lemon
- salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (6 syns) – you can try using olive oil spray to keep this syn free if you prefer
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- fresh chopped Italian parsley
- Preheat oven to 200c or 400f (gas mark 6)
- Line a baking tray with parchment.
- Add fennel to a large bowl
- In a small bowl whisk together, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt and black pepper
- Pour over fennel and toss to coat.
- Spread fennel out on baking tray and bake in oven to softened and caramelized. (approx 45 mins)
- Season as needed with additonal salt and black pepper and sprinkle with fresh chopped Italian parsley
- It makes a great side to a variety of meat or fish dishes
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx. nutritional information (using calorie count recipe analysis)
Approx. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 850 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.