This recipe is dairy free, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 2.5 syns per serving
- 200g.7oz of extra lean pork mince
- 100g/3.5oz of rice or egg noodles (or use spaghettini)
- 350g/12.5oz of broccoli slaw (if you can’t get this you can use a stir fry mix)
- 1 tsp of grated ginger
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of hoisin sauce (5 syns)
- spray oil
- Place the noodles (or spaghettini) into a saucepan of boiling hot water and simmer to soften.
- Spray a wok with low spray oil, add the pork mince and fry until lightly browned.
- Add the broccoli slaw and continue to stir fry for a few mins until broccoli slaw starts to go translucent.
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, ginger and Hoisin sauce.
- Pour into the wok, add noodles and mix to evenly coat.
- Serve into bowls and enjoy!!
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx. nutritional information:
Approx. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 850 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.