French Toast with Fruit and Maple Syrup
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 2.5 syns + 1 HEb per serving
Green – 2.5 syns + 1 HEb per serving
Original – 2.5 syns + 1 HEb per serving
- 4 slices of whole wheat bread (2xHEb’s)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of semi skimmed milk (0.5 syns)
- 0.5 teaspoon of sugar (0.5 syns)
- chopped up fruit of your choice (I used banana and mixed berries)
- Frylight or Pam Buttery Spray
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup (4 syns)
Add the eggs, milk and sugar to a shallow bowl and whisk together.
Add the bread and make sure the slices are fully soaked with the mixture.
Spray a frying pan or skillet with Frylight or Pam Buttery spray.
Add the soaked slices and cook on each side until golden.
Serve topped with your choice of fruit and a tablespoon of maple syrup.