This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, paleo, vegetarian, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – syn free per serving
Green – syn free per serving
- 500g (17.5oz) of baby potatoes in skins
- spray oil
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 200c or 400f (gas mark 6)
- Place potatoes in a steamer pan above boiling hot water and steam until fork soft.
- Spray a baking tray with some spray oil
- Place the potatoes on the tray and roughly squash down with the back of the fork.
- Spray over the top with more spray oil and roast in the oven until golden.
- Season well with sea salt before serving.
- For extra flavour, these also work well with a variety of herbs, seasoning. Check out my perfect oven fries recipe for some seasoning mix ideas.
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx. nutritional information:
Approx. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Click here to come and join the - Slimming Eats Facebook group
where you can ask any questions on recipes, get the links to new recipes as they get posted to the blog, daily meal ideas, support and advice.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for 500+ more recipes for you to browse through.
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.