This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – syn free per serving
- 1 cup of cooked rice (chilled)
- 2 eggs
- 2-3 tablespoons of coconut aminos (tamari or light soy sauce)
- 1 tsp of freshly grated ginger
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 cup (240ml) of frozen veg mix (I use a carrot, corn, pea, and green bean one)
- 125g (4.5oz) of fresh crabmeat (can used tinned if you can’t get fresh)
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped (or ½ tsp of chilli powder)
- handful of corianer, chopped
- spring onion, finely sliced
- salt and black pepper to season
- Spray oil
- Add the two eggs to a bowl along with the soy sauce or coconut aminos and whisk together.
- Spray a large frying pan with spray oil over a medium-high heat.
- Add the ginger and garlic and fry to soften.
- Add the frozen veg and chilli and continue to cook until the the vegetables are tender.
- Make a small well in the centre of the veg
- Pour in the egg mixture, until the eggs start to set and then stir to break up
- Add the rice, crabmeat and coriander and gently mix over a low heat, until heated through.
- Top with the spring onion and season as needed
- Serve and enjoy
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx. nutritional information:
Approx. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Click here to come and join the - Slimming Eats Facebook group
where you can ask any questions on recipes, get the links to new recipes as they get posted to the blog, daily meal ideas, support and advice.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for 500+ more recipes for you to browse through.
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.