Chilli Beef Noodles
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 0.5 syns per serving (syn free if using sweetener)
- 150g extra lean beef mince
- 150g of rice noodles (or use spaghettini)
- 3 tablespoons of light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sugar (1 syn) *
- 1 red chilli (deseed), finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of chilli pepper paste (sambal oelek)
- 1/2 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- Frylight or Pam Spray
* If you want to keep this syn free you can use sweetener instead of sugar.
Place the noodles in a pan of boiling hot water and soak until softened. Remove, drain and set aside.
Spray a large frying pan or wok with some Frylight or Pam spray. Add the mince, red chilli, onion, garlic, ginger, red pepper and green pepper and fry until mince is browned.
Add the chilli paste, both soy sauces and sugar and fry for further couple of mins.
Add in the noodles and toss to coat.
Serve and Enjoy!!!
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx nutritional information: