This recipe is Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 1 HEa, 1/2 HEb and 1 syn per serving
Original – 1 HEa, 1/2 HEb and 1 syn per serving
NOTE: be sure to use the remainder of your HEb elsewhere in the day (or you can syn the bread if you prefer)
- 1 cooked grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 8 large strawberries, quartered
- small bunch of red seedless grapes
- quarter of a cucumber, chopped
- half a romaine lettuce, roughly shredded
- half a small radicchio lettuce, roughly shredded
- half a red onion, thinly sliced
- 90g/3oz of Feta Cheese, cubed (2xHEa’s)
- 60g of wholemeal bread (1xHEb)
- 1 clove of garlic
- spray oil
- For the dressing
- ⅓ cup of raspberries (1 syn, because they are blended)
- 1 tsp of honey (1 syn)
- ⅓ cup of raspberry vinegar (or use a red wine vinegar if you cant get this)
- a little salt and black pepper
- Preheat an oven to 200c or 400f
- Lightly toast the bread, then spray with some spray oil and place on a baking sheet. Cut the garlic clove in half and rub this all over the bread. Then roughly chop bread into crouton sizes. Place in the oven and bake until golden all over and crisp.
- Cut you garlic clove in half
- Mix together the two types of lettuce with the cucumber and red onion. Divide this among two plates.
- Top each plate with the strawberries, grapes, chicken, feta and croutons.
- Blend all the dressing ingredients together with a hand blender and drizzle over the salad.
Approx NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Click here to come and join the - Slimming Eats Facebook group
where you can ask any questions on recipes, get the links to new recipes as they get posted to the blog, daily meal ideas, support and advice.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for 500+ more recipes for you to browse through.
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.