Delicious Cheddar Butter Bean Bites
Great served cold or straight out of the oven
The cheddar butter bean bites are also gluten free and suitable for vegetarians. I love to have these with a bowl of one of these delicious soup recipes
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 1 HEa per serving
Green – 1 HEa per serving
SP – 1 HEa per serving
- 1 400g can of butter beans (drained)
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp of whole grain mustard
- 84g of reduced fat cheddar (2 HEa's), grated
- Salt and black pepper season
- Preheat oven to 200c or 400f (gas mark 6)
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mash all together thoroughly.
- Form into 8 equal sized mini patties
- Place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and spray over the top with some spray oil.
- Bake in the oven for approx 30-40 mins until golden
- Great dipped into soup or chilli or as a side to any dish.
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx. nutritional information (using calorie count recipe analysis)
Approx. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 850 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.