Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 1.5 syns per serving
Green – 1.5 syns per serving
Original – 1.5 syns per serving
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Whole30, Paleo and SP friendly
- 1.5 cups of cooked cauliflower rice
- 2 tbs of coconut milk (1 syn)
- 1 tbs of tapioca flour or arrowroot powder (2 syns)
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 egg and 1 egg white
- Salt and Black Pepper
- pinch of red chilli flakes
- Spray Oil
- Add all ingredients to a bowl to combine.
- Spray a frying pan over a medium high heat with some spray oil.
- Add a heaped spoonful of the mixture and gently flattened down with back of spoon, Cook till light golden and flip and repeat on other side.
- Continue with all mixture.
- Optional: these are also great with some grated cheddar added if you can tolerate it (healthy extra a choice or synned)
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx. nutritional information (using calorie count recipe analysis)
Approx. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 850 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.