This makes lovely dessert of treat for a cool summers day.
Cake batter flavoured ice cream is my favorite to choose when indulging in some icecream, especially from Cold Stone Creamery. So I was pleased to create a lower synned version that I can enjoy without breaking the daily syn allowance.
Don’t forget to check out my various other frozen yoghurt recipes.
This recipe is vegetarian, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 5.5 syns per serving
Green – 5.5 syns per serving
Original – 5.5 syns per serving
NOTE: You may need to adjust the syns according to the cake mix you use.
- 650g (23oz) of fat free vanilla yoghurt
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- 86g of betty crocker golden cake mix (16 syns)
- ¼ cup (60ml) of 2% milk (1.5 syns)
- 4 tsp of rainbow sprinkles (4 syns)
- Add all ingredients (except the sprinkles to a bowl) and whisk together until smooth.
- Add to an ice cream maker and turn on churning until it no longer turns. Divide into 4 equal sized servings and serve immediate each serving topped with 1 tsp of sprinkles.
- If not using all the frozen yoghurt, you can freeze in serving size portions, but take out and let to sit at room temperature for a little while until it become easy to scoop.
- If you don't have an ice cream maker, this can be added to tub and place in the freezer, taking out at intervals to stir until you have a smooth frozen yoghurt.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 850 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.