Bang Bang Chicken Pasta | Slimming World
Yield 4 servings
This recipe is Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
- Extra Easy - 2.5 syns per serving
- WW Smart Points - 11
*suitable for freezing (but best eaten on the day of cooking)
- 500g (17.50z) of chicken breast (raw), sliced thinly
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of onion powder
- salt and black pepper
- spray oil
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 small zucchini (courgette), diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 cup (240ml) of low sodium chicken stock
- 2 tsp of sriracha sauce (0.5 syns)
- 1/4 cup (4 tbs) of Sweet Chilli Sauce (5.5 syns)
- 1/4 cup (4 tbs) of low-fat cream cheese (4 syns)
- 300g (10.5oz) of uncooked spaghetti
- fresh chopped parsley or cilantro (optional)
- Spray a deep frying pan over a medium-high heat with spray oil.
- Add the chicken, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and black pepper
- Fry until lightly browned, remove and set aside.
- Spray the frying pan with some more spray oil
- Add the onion and a little bit of the stock to deglaze the pan.
- Fry the onion until translucent and softened.
- Add the garlic and continue to fry for a further 1 min.
- Add the zucchini and red pepper. Stir to combine
- Add back in the chicken and stock and simmer to reduce down a little.
- In the meantime cook the pasta according to package instructions until al dente and drain.
- Add the sriracha sauce to the chicken and vegetables, stir to combine.
- Add the pasta, cream cheese and sweet chilli sauce.
- Toss till combined and the sauce is lovely and creamy and velvety (couple of minutes).
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste if needed, stir through some chopped parsley or cilantro (optional).
- Serve and enjoy!!
Syns in sweet chilli sauce and low fat cream cheese can vary, so be sure to double check the syn values for the one you use.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only.
Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. Also, double-check syn values of synned ingredients as different brands can vary.
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 2.9 g
Saturated Fat 0.6 g
Cholesterol 76 mg
Sodium 628 mg
Total Carbohydrates 72 g
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
Sugars 12.7 g
Protein 38.2 g
Recipe by Slimming Eats - Weight Watchers and Slimming World Recipes at http://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/bang-bang-chicken-pasta