This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, Whole30, paleo and Slimming World (SP) and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy –1.5 syns per serving
Original – 1.5 syns per serving
- 500g of extra lean ground chicken
- 2 dried figs, stems removed and finely chopped (5 syns)
- 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 1 tsp of chinese five spice
- handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 2-3 spring onions, finely chopped
- ½ tsp of garlic powder
- ½ tsp of ginger
- olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 180c or 350f
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Roll into bitesize meatballs and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Spray over the top with some olive oil spray and baked until cooked through, approx 30 mins.
- Serve with you choice of sides (I like to make a dipping sauce with coconut aminos or soy sauce, chopped spring onions and fresh garlic and a dash of sesame oil, if you have some extra syns spare)
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx. nutritional information (using calorie count recipe analysis)
Approx. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 850 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.