Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 1 HEa per serving
Green – 1 HEa per serving
Original – 1 HEa per serving
- 500g tub of fat free cottage cheese
- 4 cups of spinach
- 1 400g can of artichoke hearts (not in oil), drained
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 6 eggs
- 112g of parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper to season
- olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 180c or 350f (gas mark 4)
- Spray a frying pan with olive oil spray and fry the onion till softened.
- Add to a food processor or blender, the cottage cheese, ¼ of the parmesan and eggs.
- Add the spinach, onion and artichokes to a round oven proof quiche dish.
- Pour on the cottage cheese mixture on top, mix around slightly to distribute and then top with the remaining parmesan.
- Bake in the oven for approx 30-45 mins, the top should be golden.
- Serve with a side salad.
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx. nutritional information:
Approx. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 850 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.